2018 Honda CR-V Safety Features and Ratings
The 2018 Honda CR-V returns just one year after a total redesign with a range of advanced safety features thanks to the Honda Sensing® suite, which beats Toyota Safety Sense™ in several key areas. Check out the new Honda CR-V safety features up close here, and then make your way from Rochester to Dover Honda!
CR-V Safety Lineup
- Honda Sensing®* – This lineup of driver assistance features uses advanced sensors and warnings to help improve your understanding of what’s around you and intervene when necessary.
- Honda Safety Rating – The 2018 Honda CR-V a perfect 5-star rating from the NHTSA in government crash safety tests.**
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) – Part of the Honda Sensing® suite, this feature is able to automatically apply the brakes to prevent or mitigate the impact of a forward collision when the driver doesn’t react in time.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI) – This system uses sensors to let you know when it’s safe to switch lanes, while the Cross Traffic Monitor lets you know if a vehicle is approaching from behind you.
Keep Your Passengers Safe in the 2018 Honda CR-V
Rest assured that your passengers will stay safe and secure inside the new Honda CR-V. Each model comes with several driver assistance features that are part of the Honda Sensing®, features like:
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS)
- Electronic stability control
- Brake assist
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Rain-sensing wipers
- High-traction AWD system
- Front, side, and side-curtain airbags
Learn More at Dover Honda
If you would like to get a closer look at the 2018 Honda CR-V safety features, then come to Dover Honda! Contact us with any questions you may have. If safety is your priority like it is ours, be sure to check our our inventory of affordable AWD Honda SUVs so you can get a safe and reliable used Honda CR-V at an affordable price!