2019 Honda CR-V Interior
Anyone can see that the Honda CR-V looks sleek and stylish from the outside, but what lies within the 2019 Honda CR-V interior? You’ll be blown away by the roomy design, high-tech features, and premium amenities onboard the latest model. Check out our favorite features within the Honda CR-V interior below and schedule your test drive!
The Honda CR-V interior was designed to maximize every inch of space for both passenger and cargo. Up to five passengers can comfortably kick back and relax with 101 cubic feet of passenger volume to enjoy. Meanwhile, drivers will love interior features like:
- Available 12-way power seat with adjustable lumbar support
- Available leather upholstery
- Available heated seating
- Fold-down 60/40 split rear seatbacks
When you’re driving with all seats in use, you’ll have 39.2 cubic feet of space for cargo. When you’re driving solo, you can pack your cabin with up to 75.8 cubic feet of cargo space for bulky items and long cargo. And, with help from the available hands-free power tailgate, you can pack your trunk with bags and boxes without fumbling for your keys!
The Honda CR-V interior may be practical, but it’s also tons of fun with some of the latest and greatest technology features on the market to give you an even better driving experience. Check out some of the options available:
- Smartphone integration includes both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®, so you can easily keep track of your calls and messages while on the go.
- The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ provides the most up-to-date 3D maps and directions using Garmin®-based system, and you can even use voice commands to find nearby pit stops.
- The 330-watt premium audio system includes 9 speakers with subwoofer to turn your Honda CR-V into a concert hall on wheels!
- Honda Sensing® safety technology uses built-in cameras and sensors to keep you safer with systems like Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking System™, and more.
Find Your Honda CR-V Today!
You’ve read all about the 2019 Honda CR-V interior highlights, but why not experience the real thing in person? Head to Dover Honda to get behind the wheel of a few models and find a Honda CR-V configuration, like the EX-L trim, that fits your wants and needs perfectly. Still researching your options? See our comparison of the 2019 Honda CR-V vs. 2019 Mazda CX-5 or Subaru Outback to see the CR-V shine!
More from Dover Honda
Exploring possible features for your next Honda and wondering, “What is HondaLink?” HondaLink is a connectivity suite that enhances your daily drive in a variety of ways. Enjoy your Somersworth commute more with hands-free calling, music streaming, app access, and much more through the HondaLink app. Check out all of the capabilities of this advanced…
Have you been dreaming about rolling around Portsmouth in a new Honda Accord? We don’t blame you! It’s such a durable car that it’s capable of making it more than 200,000 miles. And there are six available Accord configurations to choose from. You can compare all six of the 2020 Honda Accord trim levels below…
There’s so much for Dover to love about the 2020 Honda Pilot— from the roomy, versatile interior and interconnected cabin to its sleek exterior styling. Even more alluring, the 2020 Honda Pilot has logged outstanding safety ratings which the team here at Dover Honda has detailed below. So if you’re deciding between a Honda Pilot vs….