Honda Clarity and Accord Named Among Best Hybrid Vehicles
The Honda Clarity was easily named one of the best hybrid vehicles because it provides Rochester drivers with multiple performance styles to choose from: plug-in hybrid, electric, or fuel cell. In addition, this model boasts plenty of other features:
- Hybrid VTEC® engine delivers 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque
- Select between battery power or gas engine
- Fully charge in only 2.5 hours
- HOV-eligible access and a tax credit add to the benefits
The Honda Accord has been a favorite for Somersworth drivers for years, and the hybrid model sure stands out thanks to features like:
- Standard safety features that include blind spot monitor, forward collision mitigation, and adaptive cruise control
- 2.0L four-cylinder engine that includes a pair of electric motors
- An EPA-estimated 47 combined mpg*
- More interior space than previous models
Visit Dover Honda Today
If you’re interested in either the new Honda Clarity or new Honda Accord Hybrid, or if you want to learn more about another Honda hybrid like the Honda Insight, be sure to check out our fuel-efficient Honda inventory at Dover Honda. Schedule your test drive today!
*47 city/47 highway/47 combined mpg rating. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition and other factors.