Honda Sensing Suite: Features and Technology for Sale in Dover, NH
If you’re familiar with Honda, chances are you know safety is a hallmark. Honda Sensing is one of the brand’s most impressive safety achievements—next to its vehicles’ many accolades. This Honda safety bundle includes a variety of intelligent and proactive driver assists, designed to act as your second pair of eyes and ears. Look below to see what the suite entails, then visit Dover Honda in Dover for a new Civic, Ridgeline, or Accord with the latest technology!
Honda Sensing is found as standard equipment on the higher-tier trims of new Honda vehicles. For example, if you choose the CR-V, you’ll get Honda Sensing on the EX, EX-L, and Touring. This suite takes Honda safety to a new level with the following driver-assistive technologies:
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): LDW uses a camera to recognize lane markings; if you begin to drift to another lane unintentionally, it’ll warn you with visual and audible alerts.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): At speeds of over 45 mph, LKAS keeps your vehicle centered by applying steering torque to push it back to the middle of the lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): If you begin to leave your lane or the road without a turning signal, RDM can apply steering torque to return your vehicle to its previous position.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): In addition to adhering to your preset speed, ACC also lets you choose a distance interval, which it maintains by automatically braking and accelerating your vehicle.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): CMBS uses a millimeter-wave radar sensor to detect slowing or stopped vehicles straight ahead, and in some situations, can brake autonomously on your behalf.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Working in accordance with CMBS, FCW uses a forward-facing camera to detect straight-ahead vehicles. If you don’t react in time, CMBS triggers automatic braking.
Explore Honda Sensing in Person!
Want to learn more about Honda Sensing compares to competition like the Mazda i-Activesense™ or Toyota Safety Sense? Then contact us at Dover Honda to learn more about Honda Sensing and how it can improve your confidence on the road, or experience for yourself inside a Honda Pilot on a test drive. Our team proudly serves drivers from in and around Dover! You can also learn why the Honda Sensing-equipped 2018 CR-V and 2018 Odyssey were named “Best Cars for Families” by U.S. News, and don’t forget to check out the Cochecho Arts Festival in downtown Dover this summer to enjoy free live music and more!
New Honda Vehicles
More from Dover Honda
Exploring possible features for your next Honda and wondering, “What is HondaLink?” HondaLink is a connectivity suite that enhances your daily drive in a variety of ways. Enjoy your Somersworth commute more with hands-free calling, music streaming, app access, and much more through the HondaLink app. Check out all of the capabilities of this advanced…
Have you been dreaming about rolling around Portsmouth in a new Honda Accord? We don’t blame you! It’s such a durable car that it’s capable of making it more than 200,000 miles. And there are six available Accord configurations to choose from. You can compare all six of the 2020 Honda Accord trim levels below…
There’s so much for Dover to love about the 2020 Honda Pilot— from the roomy, versatile interior and interconnected cabin to its sleek exterior styling. Even more alluring, the 2020 Honda Pilot has logged outstanding safety ratings which the team here at Dover Honda has detailed below. So if you’re deciding between a Honda Pilot vs….