Honda Sensing Suite: Features and Technology for Sale in Dover, NH
If you’re familiar with Honda, chances are you know safety is a hallmark. Honda Sensing is one of the brand’s most impressive safety achievements—next to its vehicles’ many accolades. This Honda safety bundle includes a variety of intelligent and proactive driver assists, designed to act as your second pair of eyes and ears. Look below to see what the suite entails, then visit Dover Honda in Dover for a new Civic, Ridgeline, or Accord with the latest technology!
Honda Sensing is found as standard equipment on the higher-tier trims of new Honda vehicles. For example, if you choose the CR-V, you’ll get Honda Sensing on the EX, EX-L, and Touring. This suite takes Honda safety to a new level with the following driver-assistive technologies:
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW): LDW uses a camera to recognize lane markings; if you begin to drift to another lane unintentionally, it’ll warn you with visual and audible alerts.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): At speeds of over 45 mph, LKAS keeps your vehicle centered by applying steering torque to push it back to the middle of the lane.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): If you begin to leave your lane or the road without a turning signal, RDM can apply steering torque to return your vehicle to its previous position.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): In addition to adhering to your preset speed, ACC also lets you choose a distance interval, which it maintains by automatically braking and accelerating your vehicle.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): CMBS uses a millimeter-wave radar sensor to detect slowing or stopped vehicles straight ahead, and in some situations, can brake autonomously on your behalf.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW): Working in accordance with CMBS, FCW uses a forward-facing camera to detect straight-ahead vehicles. If you don’t react in time, CMBS triggers automatic braking.
Explore Honda Sensing in Person!
Want to learn more about Honda Sensing compares to competition like the Mazda i-Activesense™ or Toyota Safety Sense? Then contact us at Dover Honda to learn more about Honda Sensing and how it can improve your confidence on the road, or experience for yourself inside a Honda Pilot on a test drive. Our team proudly serves drivers from in and around Dover! You can also learn why the Honda Sensing-equipped 2018 CR-V and 2018 Odyssey were named “Best Cars for Families” by U.S. News, and don’t forget to check out the Cochecho Arts Festival in downtown Dover this summer to enjoy free live music and more!
New Honda Vehicles
More from Dover Honda
If you’re like most of Dover drivers, you don’t want to worry about going broke at the pump. Neither do we. Well, you won’t have to worry about that with the EPA-estimated 2020 Honda CR-V gas mileage– especially if you opt for the CR-V Hybrid. We like for our customers at Dover Honda to make informed…
If you’re looking for a SUV offering considerable strength for your next trip near Portsmouth, look no further than the 2020 Honda Pilot. Updated to deliver towing capability for not only hitching a trailer or boat, but for tough work on Rochester jobsites, the Honda Pilot provides a bevy of towing performance features. So, how…
With five exciting options to choose from, the 2020 Honda HR-V configurations make it easy to find the right mix of features for your daily Portsmouth commute. Whether you’re looking for an extra boost of performance or luxury, there’s an HR-V trim level for you. Explore everything this SUV has to offer with this guide…