Introducing the Honda Passport
Drivers looking for a reliable and rugged midsize SUV in Portsmouth now have a brand-new option with the all-new Honda Passport! The 2019 Honda Passport is intended to be an “adventure-ready” vehicle nestled between the Honda CR-V and Honda Pilot in the SUV lineup. This 5-passenger SUV will offer four trim levels: Sport, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. Learn more about this new Honda SUV at Dover Honda, and contact us if you have any questions.
Honda Passport Performance
Similar to the Honda Pilot, the Honda Passport SUV has a powerful V6 engine and a reinforced unibody frame. However, its dimensions make this smaller SUV better-suited to offroading, with less rear overhang and higher ground clearance. Performance specs and features include:
- 280 hp 3.5L i-VTEC® V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available i-VTM4™ (Intelligent Variable Torque Management) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive
- 4-mode Intelligent Traction Management System with Snow, Sand, and Mud modes
- Fully independent suspension
Honda Passport Exterior Features
The Honda Passport is designed with rugged good looks that will turn heads in Rochester and let everyone know it’s ready for adventure.
- Standard Features: 20-inch alloy wheels, matte black grille, floating roof, and a wide tailgate design.
- Available Features: One-touch tilt-slide moonroof, power tailgate with a handsfree option, and heated auto-dimming and power folding side mirrors.
- Packages: Adventure and Urban accessory packages for active lifestyles.
Honda Passport Interior Features
Every Honda Passport will come standard with the Honda Sensing® driver-assistance suite, including Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking Sytem™. Additional features and specs include:
- Dimensions: 2.5 cubic feet of underfloor cargo storage, 77.9 cubic feet maximum cargo volume, and 115.9 cubic feet passenger volume.
- Standard Features: 3-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power driver’s seat, Smart Start and Smart Entry key system, LED headlights/foglights/taillights, and daytime running lights.
- Available Tech Features: 8-inch touchscreen infotainment display, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation, 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, and HondaLink® cloud-based services.
- Available Safety Features: Blind spot information system, rear cross traffic monitor, and front and rear parking sensors.
Get Your Passport at Dover Honda
The Honda Passport is coming soon to the Somersworth area. Contact us if you have any more questions about this new model, or browse our current inventory to find a Honda SUV for sale at Dover Honda. If you want to narrow your search, take a look at our affordable Honda all-wheel-drive models!
Learn More at Dover Honda
If you’re in the market for a reliable sedan in the Portsmouth and Rochester area, you not only want a durable model that can keep you going, but also one that has safety in mind. Thanks to the outstanding 2019 Honda Accord safety ratings, this popular Honda sedan has earned high marks for its handling…
Bold and thoughtful, the alluring exterior of the Honda Accord is easy to understand when you witness it drive down Portsmouth streets, but what are the benefits of the 2019 Honda Accord interior features? The cutting-edge technology and ergonomic comfort of the Accord can be experienced in a test drive—feel free to schedule one—or can…
The Honda CR-V was built to survive everything Portsmouth streets throw its way, from errands to little league games and even road trips. However, the only way your CR-V will live its longest, happiest life is if you abide by the 2019 Honda CR-V Maintenance Schedule. Find out more about the maintenance plan for your…