Introducing the Honda Passport
Drivers looking for a reliable and rugged midsize SUV in Portsmouth now have a brand-new option with the all-new Honda Passport! The 2019 Honda Passport is intended to be an “adventure-ready” vehicle nestled between the Honda CR-V and Honda Pilot in the SUV lineup. This 5-passenger SUV will offer four trim levels: Sport, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. Learn more about this new Honda SUV at Dover Honda, and contact us if you have any questions.
Honda Passport Performance
Similar to the Honda Pilot, the Honda Passport SUV has a powerful V6 engine and a reinforced unibody frame. However, its dimensions make this smaller SUV better-suited to offroading, with less rear overhang and higher ground clearance. Performance specs and features include:
- 280 hp 3.5L i-VTEC® V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available i-VTM4™ (Intelligent Variable Torque Management) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive
- 4-mode Intelligent Traction Management System with Snow, Sand, and Mud modes
- Fully independent suspension
Honda Passport Exterior Features
The Honda Passport is designed with rugged good looks that will turn heads in Rochester and let everyone know it’s ready for adventure.
- Standard Features: 20-inch alloy wheels, matte black grille, floating roof, and a wide tailgate design.
- Available Features: One-touch tilt-slide moonroof, power tailgate with a handsfree option, and heated auto-dimming and power folding side mirrors.
- Packages: Adventure and Urban accessory packages for active lifestyles.
Honda Passport Interior Features
Every Honda Passport will come standard with the Honda Sensing® driver-assistance suite, including Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking Sytem™. Additional features and specs include:
- Dimensions: 2.5 cubic feet of underfloor cargo storage, 77.9 cubic feet maximum cargo volume, and 115.9 cubic feet passenger volume.
- Standard Features: 3-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power driver’s seat, Smart Start and Smart Entry key system, LED headlights/foglights/taillights, and daytime running lights.
- Available Tech Features: 8-inch touchscreen infotainment display, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation, 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, and HondaLink® cloud-based services.
- Available Safety Features: Blind spot information system, rear cross traffic monitor, and front and rear parking sensors.
Get Your Passport at Dover Honda
The Honda Passport is coming soon to the Somersworth area. Contact us if you have any more questions about this new model, or browse our current inventory to find a Honda SUV for sale at Dover Honda. If you want to narrow your search, take a look at our affordable Honda all-wheel-drive models!
Learn More at Dover Honda
Customizing your vehicle to reflect your style and preferences is one of the most exciting parts of purchasing a new vehicle. And, the 2019 Honda Civic offers plenty of potential, starting with its exterior colors. Portsmouth and Rochester shoppers can choose from several vibrant pearl-coat and metallic paints. Check out our overview of the new…
Anyone can see that the Honda CR-V looks sleek and stylish from the outside, but what lies within the 2019 Honda CR-V interior? You’ll be blown away by the roomy design, high-tech features, and premium amenities onboard the latest model. Check out our favorite features within the Honda CR-V interior below and schedule your test…
The Honda Civic has a tradition of providing Portsmouth drivers with safety and reliability, and the 2019 Honda Civic continues that tradition. Check out the Honda Civic safety ratings and features at Dover Honda, then take the trip to our dealership to check out the new Honda Civic models we have! NHTSA Safety Ratings for the…