How Do You Use and Customize the Honda Clarity Driver Information Interface?
The Driver Information Interface is located on your Honda Clarity instrument panel, and it has customizable controls mounted on your steering wheel. This allows you to interact with the interface and operate more functions without taking your hands off the wheel during Portsmouth drives. Follow the steps below to find out how to adjust these settings to your liking, then learn about more features like Honda Clarity performance at Dover Honda near Rochester.
To USE the Driver Information Interface
- On the left side of the wheel, press the DISPLAY/INFORMATION button activate the Driver Information Interface.
- Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrow buttons to get to the feature you want interact with.
- For example, if you want to access AUDIO, find click the music note icon.
- Press the ENTER button to see detailed information the audio options.
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to find your preferred audio source, then press ENTER.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select radio stations.
- Press VOL+ and VOL- on the volume bar to adjust volume.
To CUSTOMIZE the Driver Information Interface
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Configuration of Instrument Panel
- Select Edit Order
- Select the icon you want to move
- Use the arrows to move it to the desired spot on the interface
- Select OK
To ADD icons to the Driver Information Interface
- Select Add
- Select the icon that you want to add (customizable icons will have a “+” sign in the corner)
- Select OK
To DELETE icons from the Driver Information Interface
- Select Delete
- Select icon that you want to delete (removable icons will have an “x” in the corner)
- Select OK
Learn More at Dover Honda
Check out more features on the Honda Clarity by comparing it to the Toyota Prius and the Nissan LEAF, or get more how-to guides from Dover Honda, like how to check tire tread depth, or how to become a more fuel-efficient driver! If you have questions about your Honda Clarity or anything else, don’t hesitate to contact us in the Somersworth area!
More from Dover Honda
There’s so much for Dover to love about the 2020 Honda Pilot— from the roomy, versatile interior and interconnected cabin to its sleek exterior styling. Even more alluring, the 2020 Honda Pilot has logged outstanding safety ratings which the team here at Dover Honda has detailed below. So if you’re deciding between a Honda Pilot vs….
With the 2020 Honda CR-V, weekend warriors and Dover commuters alike have a safe, capable, and reliable SUV option for their driving needs. Browse the following guide to see how this midsize SUV scored in recent crash tests for the 2020 model and discover all that the Honda Sensing® suite has to offer: View InventoryContact…
With its sleek interior and dynamic performance, the 2020 Honda Civic is an alluring choice for Dover drivers. This classic compact sedan comes with its reliable reputation as well as a myriad of modern technologies and safety features. Explore our guide below to the 2020 Honda Civic safety ratings and see for yourself the impressive…
If you’re in the market for a reliable sedan in the Portsmouth and Rochester area, you not only want a durable model that can keep you going, but also one that has safety in mind. Thanks to the outstanding 2019 Honda Accord safety ratings, this popular Honda sedan has earned high marks for its handling…
Bold and thoughtful, the alluring exterior of the Honda Accord is easy to understand when you witness it drive down Portsmouth streets, but what are the benefits of the 2019 Honda Accord interior features? The cutting-edge technology and ergonomic comfort of the Accord can be experienced in a test drive—feel free to schedule one—or can…
The Honda CR-V was built to survive everything Portsmouth streets throw its way, from errands to little league games and even road trips. However, the only way your CR-V will live its longest, happiest life is if you abide by the 2019 Honda CR-V Maintenance Schedule. Find out more about the maintenance plan for your…