How Do You Use and Customize the Honda Clarity Driver Information Interface?
The Driver Information Interface is located on your Honda Clarity instrument panel, and it has customizable controls mounted on your steering wheel. This allows you to interact with the interface and operate more functions without taking your hands off the wheel during Portsmouth drives. Follow the steps below to find out how to adjust these settings to your liking, then learn about more features like Honda Clarity performance at Dover Honda near Rochester.
To USE the Driver Information Interface
- On the left side of the wheel, press the DISPLAY/INFORMATION button activate the Driver Information Interface.
- Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrow buttons to get to the feature you want interact with.
- For example, if you want to access AUDIO, find click the music note icon.
- Press the ENTER button to see detailed information the audio options.
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to find your preferred audio source, then press ENTER.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select radio stations.
- Press VOL+ and VOL- on the volume bar to adjust volume.
To CUSTOMIZE the Driver Information Interface
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Configuration of Instrument Panel
- Select Edit Order
- Select the icon you want to move
- Use the arrows to move it to the desired spot on the interface
- Select OK
To ADD icons to the Driver Information Interface
- Select Add
- Select the icon that you want to add (customizable icons will have a “+” sign in the corner)
- Select OK
To DELETE icons from the Driver Information Interface
- Select Delete
- Select icon that you want to delete (removable icons will have an “x” in the corner)
- Select OK
Learn More at Dover Honda
Check out more features on the Honda Clarity by comparing it to the Toyota Prius and the Nissan LEAF, or get more how-to guides from Dover Honda, like how to check tire tread depth, or how to become a more fuel-efficient driver! If you have questions about your Honda Clarity or anything else, don’t hesitate to contact us in the Somersworth area!
More from Dover Honda
If you’re in the market for a reliable sedan in the Portsmouth and Rochester area, you not only want a durable model that can keep you going, but also one that has safety in mind. Thanks to the outstanding 2019 Honda Accord safety ratings, this popular Honda sedan has earned high marks for its handling…
Bold and thoughtful, the alluring exterior of the Honda Accord is easy to understand when you witness it drive down Portsmouth streets, but what are the benefits of the 2019 Honda Accord interior features? The cutting-edge technology and ergonomic comfort of the Accord can be experienced in a test drive—feel free to schedule one—or can…
The Honda CR-V was built to survive everything Portsmouth streets throw its way, from errands to little league games and even road trips. However, the only way your CR-V will live its longest, happiest life is if you abide by the 2019 Honda CR-V Maintenance Schedule. Find out more about the maintenance plan for your…
Customizing your vehicle to reflect your style and preferences is one of the most exciting parts of purchasing a new vehicle. And, the 2019 Honda Civic offers plenty of potential, starting with its exterior colors. Portsmouth and Rochester shoppers can choose from several vibrant pearl-coat and metallic paints. Check out our overview of the new…
Anyone can see that the Honda CR-V looks sleek and stylish from the outside, but what lies within the 2019 Honda CR-V interior? You’ll be blown away by the roomy design, high-tech features, and premium amenities onboard the latest model. Check out our favorite features within the Honda CR-V interior below and schedule your test…
The Honda Civic has a tradition of providing Portsmouth drivers with safety and reliability, and the 2019 Honda Civic continues that tradition. Check out the Honda Civic safety ratings and features at Dover Honda, then take the trip to our dealership to check out the new Honda Civic models we have! NHTSA Safety Ratings for the…