How Do You Use and Customize the Honda Clarity Driver Information Interface?
The Driver Information Interface is located on your Honda Clarity instrument panel, and it has customizable controls mounted on your steering wheel. This allows you to interact with the interface and operate more functions without taking your hands off the wheel during Portsmouth drives. Follow the steps below to find out how to adjust these settings to your liking, then learn about more features like Honda Clarity performance at Dover Honda near Rochester.
To USE the Driver Information Interface
- On the left side of the wheel, press the DISPLAY/INFORMATION button activate the Driver Information Interface.
- Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrow buttons to get to the feature you want interact with.
- For example, if you want to access AUDIO, find click the music note icon.
- Press the ENTER button to see detailed information the audio options.
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to find your preferred audio source, then press ENTER.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select radio stations.
- Press VOL+ and VOL- on the volume bar to adjust volume.
To CUSTOMIZE the Driver Information Interface
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Configuration of Instrument Panel
- Select Edit Order
- Select the icon you want to move
- Use the arrows to move it to the desired spot on the interface
- Select OK
To ADD icons to the Driver Information Interface
- Select Add
- Select the icon that you want to add (customizable icons will have a “+” sign in the corner)
- Select OK
To DELETE icons from the Driver Information Interface
- Select Delete
- Select icon that you want to delete (removable icons will have an “x” in the corner)
- Select OK
Learn More at Dover Honda
Check out more features on the Honda Clarity by comparing it to the Toyota Prius and the Nissan LEAF, or get more how-to guides from Dover Honda, like how to check tire tread depth, or how to become a more fuel-efficient driver! If you have questions about your Honda Clarity or anything else, don’t hesitate to contact us in the Somersworth area!
More from Dover Honda
Customizing your vehicle to reflect your style and preferences is one of the most exciting parts of purchasing a new vehicle. And, the 2019 Honda Civic offers plenty of potential, starting with its exterior colors. Portsmouth and Rochester shoppers can choose from several vibrant pearl-coat and metallic paints. Check out our overview of the new…
Anyone can see that the Honda CR-V looks sleek and stylish from the outside, but what lies within the 2019 Honda CR-V interior? You’ll be blown away by the roomy design, high-tech features, and premium amenities onboard the latest model. Check out our favorite features within the Honda CR-V interior below and schedule your test…
The Honda Civic has a tradition of providing Portsmouth drivers with safety and reliability, and the 2019 Honda Civic continues that tradition. Check out the Honda Civic safety ratings and features at Dover Honda, then take the trip to our dealership to check out the new Honda Civic models we have! NHTSA Safety Ratings for the…
Honda has a reputation for making efficient and reliable vehicles, and the 2019 Honda Pilot follows suit. The Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that differs depending on the drivetrain you choose. Combining fuel efficiency with a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, means fewer stops at gas stations and more time on the Rochester…
In search of a compact SUV and can deliver both a premium interior and real-world performance? Somersworth shoppers will find the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations offer something for just about everyone. The 2019 Honda CR-V is available with two engines options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity. Still, each trim brings…
So, your car won’t start? There is a good chance you might need to jump start your car battery. Follow this guide on how to properly jump start a car from Dover Honda. If your battery is nearing the end of its life, visit our service center near Somersworth for a replacement. Schedule Service Contact Us…