Why You Should Take a Test Drive Before You Buy
If you are buying a new Honda a used car or a certified pre-owned vehicle, it is essential to take a test drive (or several) before committing to a vehicle purchase. With our test-drive guide below, drivers from Portsmouth to Rochester will have all the tools they need to be ready to make an educated car-buying decision.
Six Things to Assess During a Test Drive
- The Look: If the look of a car is important to you, then you’ll want to see it in person before buying.
- The Cabin: “100.5 cubic feet of passenger volume” is hard to visualize until you actually sit inside a car and experience it for yourself.
- The Controls: Making sure the controls are intuitive is essential, especially is the vehicle features advanced technology.
- The Features: Whether in the base trim or the top-level model, try out all features first-hand to see if you like them.
- The Handling: It’s important for the driver to feel in-control on the roads — a test drive can assure the vehicle handles well and you don’t get a marshmallow on wheels.
- The Dealership: If you are purchasing at a dealership and plan to return for regular service, a test drive can help you size up the dealership and the staff.
Test Drive a New Honda or Used vehicle at Dover Honda
When you’re ready to purchase your next new or used car, schedule a test drive at Dover Honda, near Somersworth, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to help you save!
More from Dover Honda
Honda has a reputation for making efficient and reliable vehicles, and the 2019 Honda Pilot follows suit. The Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that differs depending on the drivetrain you choose. Combining fuel efficiency with a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, means fewer stops at gas stations and more time on the Rochester…
In search of a compact SUV and can deliver both a premium interior and real-world performance? Somersworth shoppers will find the 2019 Honda CR-V configurations offer something for just about everyone. The 2019 Honda CR-V is available with two engines options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity. Still, each trim brings…
So, your car won’t start? There is a good chance you might need to jump start your car battery. Follow this guide on how to properly jump start a car from Dover Honda. If your battery is nearing the end of its life, visit our service center near Somersworth for a replacement. Schedule Service Contact Us…