Why You Should Take a Test Drive Before You Buy
If you are buying a new Honda a used car or a certified pre-owned vehicle, it is essential to take a test drive (or several) before committing to a vehicle purchase. With our test-drive guide below, drivers from Portsmouth to Rochester will have all the tools they need to be ready to make an educated car-buying decision.
Six Things to Assess During a Test Drive
- The Look: If the look of a car is important to you, then you’ll want to see it in person before buying.
- The Cabin: “100.5 cubic feet of passenger volume” is hard to visualize until you actually sit inside a car and experience it for yourself.
- The Controls: Making sure the controls are intuitive is essential, especially is the vehicle features advanced technology.
- The Features: Whether in the base trim or the top-level model, try out all features first-hand to see if you like them.
- The Handling: It’s important for the driver to feel in-control on the roads — a test drive can assure the vehicle handles well and you don’t get a marshmallow on wheels.
- The Dealership: If you are purchasing at a dealership and plan to return for regular service, a test drive can help you size up the dealership and the staff.
Test Drive a New Honda or Used vehicle at Dover Honda
When you’re ready to purchase your next new or used car, schedule a test drive at Dover Honda, near Somersworth, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to help you save!
More from Dover Honda
Anyone can see that the Honda CR-V looks sleek and stylish from the outside, but what lies within the 2019 Honda CR-V interior? You’ll be blown away by the roomy design, high-tech features, and premium amenities onboard the latest model. Check out our favorite features within the Honda CR-V interior below and schedule your test…
The Honda Civic has a tradition of providing Portsmouth drivers with safety and reliability, and the 2019 Honda Civic continues that tradition. Check out the Honda Civic safety ratings and features at Dover Honda, then take the trip to our dealership to check out the new Honda Civic models we have! NHTSA Safety Ratings for the…
Honda has a reputation for making efficient and reliable vehicles, and the 2019 Honda Pilot follows suit. The Pilot earns a fuel efficient mpg that differs depending on the drivetrain you choose. Combining fuel efficiency with a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, means fewer stops at gas stations and more time on the Rochester…